Saturday, July 3, 2010

About Me

Dearest Reader,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my love for all things wedding.  I started this blog because I have always had a fascination with pretty weddings.  And since I wanted a venue to share all my wedding finds and meet other people who are equally into weddings, thus, 'A July Bride' was born.

From bridal entourage accessories to gorgeous wedding cakes to fabulous reception decor to bridal gowns and everything else in between, you will find it here.  I would, from time to time, feature wedding inspiration boards because I usually find so much material on the Web that if you group them together, they in turn are one idea in itself.

For whatever reason you may have to be visiting my wedding blog: a dutiful maid of honor helping out with wedding preparations, a bride who is trying to decide on that perfect wedding color combination, or perhaps, a non-bride who just happens to appreciate all things wedding and all things pretty.  I hope this blog can inspire you.

Thank you for coming to this blog.  If you enjoyed your time reading my posts, you may subscribe to our feed so that you will get instant updates on my posts.  Feedback and comments are very much appreciated.

Regards,
Nina

PS.  If you have suggestions (perhaps, a color motif inspiration), not-so-violent reaction to my posts, or have a wedding you want to be featured here, you may email me at ladyb072010 [at] yahoo [dot] com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment