Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September issue

When I think of wedding gowns, flashes of long gowns with frothy tulle skirt comes to mind. However, because I'm petite, I've learned early on that short skirts were the ones for me. Hence, skirts or dresses with length above the knee have always had a gravitational pull towards me. And although I'm still going to insist on a full A-line bridal gown come my own wedding day (despite a little voice in my head telling me I'll rock a bridal gown with shorter length better), I will always stop, stare and be in awe of the numerous, fabulous tea-length wedding gowns that I find.

And for my birthday month (aka September), I will be featuring only cocktail-length wedding dresses on my inspiration boards. Here's a sneak peek of the perfect example of a short wedding dress that I just though was too gorgeous not to share.


I saw this pretty gown featured in Lo Boheme's bridal collection of vintage hair pieces but could not find who made it (I'll try to ask). Check out that equally gorgeous Juliette headband though. So fab!

0 comments:

Post a Comment