Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our official wedding theme is...

Vintage whimsy!

Unless I change my mind again.  Haha!  Truth be told, I'm already happy with this theme.  So happy and so excited that I have managed to finish my long overdue wedding inspiration board.  Been spending much of my time lately trying to piece together our wedding mood board that I will really, really be proud of.  Tonight, it's mission accomplished for me.

BUT, I won't be sharing this one until it's almost time for my wedding with Mr. J.  =P

I will share though some of the images that I had considered but was not included in the finished board simply because I couldn't use them all.

This is from Australian clothing brand Rose & Ruby.  I've always liked their collections.  They are just the right amount of sweet and romance.  Plus, I love how their collections are always cohesive without being matchy-matchy (the latter being major thumbs up for me).

Vintage floral fascinator from SchickiMickis (an Etsy seller).  Everything about this picture just screams sweet vintage to me.

This fabric and feather flower bouquet is from another Etsy find, Jewel Box Ballerina by Eliza Mariano.  If I had the talent for it, I'd probably DIY something like this for my entourage.  Pretty + Inexpensive = A Happy Bride.

  
When I saw this table arrangement in Style Me Pretty, I was transported to wedding tablescape heaven.

Deliciously gorgeous!  If I remember correctly, Pacific Weddings had a shoot for a Vintage French Farmhouse-inspired wedding and this is the dessert table.  And as much as I love, love, love this picture, I had to let it go because the blue will stick out too much for my own wedding board.  I was, for a time, flirting with the idea of having something blue as one of my wedding color accents.  I finally decided (well, for now, at least) that I'll just stick with the original colors I had in mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment