Thursday, September 9, 2010

Opulent wedding gowns by Michael Cinco

Delicate skirt details, intricate Swarovski crystal beadings, dreamy use of fabric.  These things come to mind whenever I see a Michael Cinco creation.  Especially his bridal gowns.  The Dubai-based Filipino designer has always managed to have extravagant and oh-so-delicious to look at gowns.  And right now, in the middle of collecting/selecting cocktail-length wedding dresses, I managed to also stumble upon his website again.  I think I was looking at some random wedding blog when I saw an entourage gown that I thought resembled one of Michael Cinco's work (his version was way better).  That's when I saw his gowns again and could not resist sharing them with you guys.

Below are just a few of what I think are perfect wedding gowns that will surely have all eyes on you (and your wedding attire). =)

 



 All images were taken from http://www.michaelcinco.com/

I highly recommend that you visit his site to check out other equally gorgeous evening/bridal wear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment