Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wedding motif: Silver and Pink

I have never been a fan of the color silver.  Sure it has that certain shine that says 'glamour'.  But beyond that, it's a pretty dull color for me.  However, when my obsession with weddings started, it's fascinating to find that silver can work.. even when paired with pink.

I like how a pink shade can romanticize and soften an otherwise chic but may be a little boring (for me!) color.

{Click to enlarge}

Sources (from left):
1st row
The Knot Pink flowers on clear vase for wedding reception table decor
Etsy: Karen Meyers Organza purse
Etsy: Joan Shum Tea-length wedding gown

2nd row
The Knot Gray bridesmaid dress with pink bouquet
Etsy: Something Jeweled Pink and silver bracelet
Etsy: lvandy27 Silver and pink wedding invitation
The Knot Pink-dressed entourage

3rd row
Etsy: itsmyday Pink and silver garter
Etsy: Kelly Johnston Necklace
The Knot Reception place card

0 comments:

Post a Comment