Sunday, October 31, 2010

My October 2010 wedding roundup

Just a few more of the wedding stuffs I loved this month...

Lovin' Michelle Rahn's gowns especially that pretty short cocktail number.

Since it's the spooky month, groove to this Halloween-inspired tunes for your spookfest-inspired wedding theme.  In relation to this,

...why not color your nails a gorgeous burgundy?

Karen Tran and Nancy Liu Chin (together with Preston Bailey, of course) makes my floral dreams into reality.

Attending a friend's wedding and you want that chic Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Sunset BLVD in Rose Florentin but don't have the budget for it?  No problem.  Just rent one via Bag Borrow or Steal and hopefully get it photographed by someone as talented as...

...Lisa Lefkowitz.  I have been loving Lisa's work since I discovered it from one of the featured weddings in Style Me Pretty.

Elie Saab's 2011 Fall Bridal Gown collection rocks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment