Saturday, October 30, 2010

2011 Fall Bridal Gowns

Up until last night, I was still thinking of a motif that I could do for this month.  Alas, I couldn't come up with any.  I got sidelined this month from my blogging duties because I was either distracted with work and at the same time busy with my own preparations for our wedding.  I am currently DIY-ing mock ups for our stationery set.  I want to finish them now so that when Mr. J and I meet with potential florists/stylists, I could show them in entirety the theme and color motif that I want.  Yesterday, I got sidelined again.  I got so distracted viewing the 2011 Fall Bridal collection of several i-so-heart designers that I figured I might as well share them in here.

Did you see Vera Wang's drool-inducing gowns?  Her brides models were floating walking in the runway in ethereal gorgeous frocks.

After making me fall in love with her 2011 Spring collection (one of her gowns will be my own wedding gown inspiration), Reem Acra has done it again.
Interesting veil pieces.  Reminded me of Alexander McQueen.

British designer Jenny Packham is my latest find.  I know.  She's been designing beautiful wedding gowns since 2002 but I've only been familiar with her now when I checked out Martha Stewart Weddings.
I am loving her short wedding gowns.  Seriously.

Oscar dela Renta's retro-gorgeous gown just made me (for a split second) want to do a retro-diner-chic wedding theme just so I'd have an excuse to wear something like this:

There are more 2011 Fall Bridal collections at Martha Stewart Weddings.  Do check them out!

Photo source: Martha Stewart Weddings

0 comments:

Post a Comment