Friday, October 29, 2010

Who I want to capture our day in print?

At some point in my life, I wanted to be a photographer.

But since I neither have the talent nor the gadget to be even halfway a decent photographer (I'm more point and shoot), I'll just post some of my favorite shots of one of my favorite photographers of all time - Lane Dittoe!  I just love how his pictures are always easy on the eyes.  Dreamy... Romantic... Timeless...

This is the picture that started it all for me.  My love affair with Lane's photographs, that is.

He's got a lot of these blog-worthy pictures.

Love his shots on other wedding details as well.

*swoon*

Photo source: Lane Dittoe

Lane's got oodles more of wedding pictures that you'll love in his site.  I highly recommend you check it out.

On a side note: Mr. J and I have not decided yet on our wedding photographer yet but I'm currently eyeing Manila-based Jay Jay Lucas.  If anyone's got feedback on him, please do tell. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment