Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Going To Be A Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2011!!!

I am 20 days late from posting an entry for this year (nevermind that I rarely blogged last December).  Been a little bit busy and a little bit lazy (using 'little lazy' here may be a little of a stretch for me since I am lazy by nature anyway), but I do hope to get back to my regular blogging ways soon.

Got a lot of things to look forward this year:

1) I can now drop the second 'next' whenever I am asked when my wedding will be.  It used to be that Mr. J and I would often give an answer of "next, next year". 

2) Though we've started the wedding preps as early as September 2010, this year promises to be even more exciting for us since there's a lot more prepping to do.  I, for one, can't wait for meetings with potential florists/event stylists.

3)  I'm thinking of revamping my blog's look.  Just haven't decided yet on what that look is.  Now that I think about it, that's another project I'd have to not be lazy about. (LOL)

Again, happy January 2011 everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment