Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Supplier spotlight: Bizu

I could let go of having Bizu do the whole reception dinner.  BUT.  I will not pass up the opportunity to have a valid excuse to have a Bizu dessert spread. 

Ever since I had a taste of their macarons, I was hooked.  Then I had a taste of their French cakes, I was beyond hooked.  We would sometimes go to Greenbelt (upon my insistence, of course) just so I could satisfy my Bizu craving.  We spent numerous dates at their restaurant in Greenbelt 2, I would sometimes prepare snacks for Mr. J using the ciabatta or focaccia bread I'd buy from their Glorietta 4 branch (on my way home), and on countless times, we would order for take-out either a cake (oh Nirvana!) or a macaron (pistachio!) or both!  Given this, it is only fitting that we have Bizu desserts for our wedding reception dinner.


It was easy dealing with Kaye, our AE from Bizu.  I made the reservation last March on a wedding expo Mr. J and I attended.  We didn't really need a food tasting anymore but I was pleasantly surprised that it's part of the package to help us choose the pastries for the buffet spread (you can select 8-10 types from cakes to truffles).  Seriously, who can resist free dessert especially when it's this many:

My camera phone and limited photography skills does not do justice how cute (not to mention, delish!) these little desserts were.  

The amount per head depends on the number of guests you'll have.  As usual, the more guests you want to feed, the lesser the price (of the per head) will be.  A few more inclusions of our package:

- Set-up of buffet table complete with food labels
- Floral centerpieces
- Buffet attendant
- Professional chefs for plating and design of desserts
- Refrigerated delivery

A few more tidbits:

We paid Php5,000 to reserve our date and also got a 10% discount for making the booking at a bridal fair.  After the food tasting, we paid 50% since we had finalized the dessert selection already.  The remaining balance would be paid upon delivery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment