Sunday, September 12, 2010

Modern Romance: Elianna Moore's 2011 Bridal Collection

I first saw Elianna Moore's bridal gowns when I was randomly searching for a wedding gown with ruffle skirt detail (yes, I'm the layers-and-layers-of-tulle kind of girl).  When I saw her 2011 bridal collection, I was hooked.  I liked how hers were designs that were romantic without going overboard, clean silhouettes that are lightly embellished with just the right amount of details, and sophisticated use of fabric.

A few of my favorites:

BERTOLAIA.  What really caught my eye with this gazar organza bridal gown is the two-strand strap at the back.  From the picture, above, you can only see the front view.  However, if you visit Elianna's website, you will find that from the back view, that one big strap at front will be split into two.

BEA.  A fabulous chiffon halter gown with stunning detail on the neckline.

BALDOVINA.  My selection of gown designs for my own wedding is either an A-line ruffle skirt or a simple silhouette with a beautiful lace overlay.  The Baldovina gown is just that.  A no-frills dress except it has that wonderful lace overlay with an added beadwork on the bodice.  With that design, I definitely won't need a statement necklace anymore.

There are a lot more equally stunning wedding gowns on Elianna's website, so do check it out.  Besides, you'll have a better look at the gowns and even have a handy zoom tool just to see every detail of the gown on close up.

All images were taken from http://www.eliannamoore.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment